Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Introductions

Tanuis

++ Transmission Received++ ++Message is as follows++ ++Security level Magenta++ ++Imperial Date 982013.m41++Tan...
Small Tanuis 4y
Tanuis3571Small Blade Holdin 1y
Introductions

The Commissar

So... I saw the thread on Minecraft Forums, and I honestly thought you guys have read my mind. While there are few 40k clans, the idea that there would also be one that does Tekkit just blew my mind and made me super excited.I specialize in the fo...
Small Michael Valois 4y
Michael Valois2346Small Blade Holdin 1y
Introductions

Chimney_swift11

Hi guys! I'm new to this but I'm sure i'll enjoy this clan! Hopefully I can be helpful... Somehow.... Well I want to thank plerp for asking me to join! Blah blah blah blah...
Small Valence 4y
Valence2197Small Blade Holdin 1y
Introductions

Greetings one and all.

Greetings I am Sordin part of AoD and honor guard/ adviser. Since many of you don't know me I'll say I'm a polite British guy interested in gaming and rp but in any case, to all of you, hello.
Small Sordin 4y
Sordin2202Small Blade Holdin 1y
Introductions

Need Help?

If any of you need help, feel free to add me on steam and join our group!Blade Holdin http://steamcommunity.com/groups/weareaod
Small Blade Holdin 4y
Blade Holdin190Small Blade Holdin 4y
Introductions

High Chaplain Askelon

Hey. I'm the High Chaplain. Youll find out more stuff 'bout me later.
Small Askelon 4y
Askelon1217Small Askelon 4y
Introductions

Blade Holdin

Hey, I'm the owner of this clan and chapter master, in case you haven't guessed that already. I'm a guy that gets motivated, works hard for what he believes in, and sees it as nothing. I don't take pride in being that way, because I don't like com...
Small Blade Holdin 4y
Blade Holdin1104Small Blade Holdin 4y
Page 1